Get Tested – Know Your Status
Are you sexually active and unsure of your HIV status? EPIC is here to help with confidential, free HIV testing that can give you peace of mind. And whether the result is positive or negative, EPIC is here for you with education for staying HIV-negative or services and treatment that will keep you living healthy with HIV. For nearly 30 years, EPIC has been your experts in life-changing HIV care.
Appointments are not required and your results can be ready in as little as 15 minutes.
Get The Facts
Who Should Get Tested?
- Anyone who has injected drugs or steroids or shared needles, syringes and other equipment with others.
- Anyone who has had unprotected vaginal, anal or oral sex with men who have sex with men, multiple partners or anonymous partners.
- Anyone who has had sex with someone whose history of sex partners and/or drug use is unknown.
- Anyone who has exchanged sex for drugs or money.
- Anyone who has been diagnosed with or treated for hepatitis, tuberculosis (TB) or a sexually transmitted disease (STD).
- Anyone who has had unprotected sex with someone in any of the above categories.
- All women who are pregnant should be tested during each pregnancy.
How Does Our HIV Test Work?
When Should You Get Tested?
Locations for Testing:
- EPIC ASAP Campus
3050 1st Ave. S., St. Pete FL 33712
- EPIC Clearwater
1214 Cleveland St., Clearwater FL 33755
- EPIC at The Flamingo
4601 34th St. S., Ste. 102 St. Pete FL 33711
- EPIC Francis House Campus
4703 N. Florida Ave., Tampa FL 33603