Sexual Health and Well Being
The EPIC Sexual Health Center provides essential sexual health and disease-prevention services including sexually transmitted infection (STI) testing, treatment, education and support. These services empower people to achieve better health and make informed decisions regarding their sexual well-being.
A Safe Space for All
The Sexual Health Center is a safe, sex-positive space for everyone––no matter race, gender, sexual orientation or identity. In addition, patients have access to private meetings with our “Sexpert” to ask difficult questions and be informed about safer sex, sexual decision making and contraception choices.
The EPIC Sexual Health Center is located at 300 49th Street South, St. Petersburg, FL 33707 (map).
To learn more about the EPIC Sexual Health Center or make an appointment, call (727) 328-6420.
- STI testing and treatment (HEP C, HPV, Syphilis, Herpes, Gonorrhea and HIV)
- Pregnancy testing and referral
- Partner notification services
- Birth control and prophylactics
- PrEP (Pre-Exposure Prophylaxis) and PEP (Post-Exposure Prophylaxis) education and medications
- Educational services and workshops on safer sex and LGBTQ+ health