Support Life-Changing Sexual Health in Tampa Bay
EPIC is excited to announce the creation of its Sexual Health Center that will bring essential sexual health and disease prevention services to St. Petersburg. This will be a safe space to ask questions, become educated and learn how to protect your physical and emotional well-being.
The EPIC Sexual Health Center will provide education, support and resources to empower people to achieve better health and make informed decisions regarding their sexual well-being. Access to timely and quality STI diagnostic and treatment services is essential to assure the sexual and reproductive health of at-risk persons and to prevent STI and HIV transmission in the community.
Sexual Health Center Gallery
Your Gift Will Turn EPIC’s Vision Into Reality
We are half-way to our campaign goal of $800,000 that will allow us to expand EPIC’s holistic continuum of care by creating a safe-haven for those in our community at the highest risk for HIV and STIs. This clinic will serve as a central location for HIV and STI testing and treatment; PreP; protection; counseling; and education to promote healthier sexual behaviors in our Pinellas County communities. These services can reduce HIV and sexually transmitted infections.
Please help us achieve our vision of a healthier community by supporting our campaign through a multiyear pledge or a one-time gift. Naming opportunities are available.
Learn more about naming opportunities and multi-year pledges by calling Karen Van De Putte, Suncoast Hospice Foundation’s Director of Philanthropy at (727) 523-3422 or email to: KarenVanDePutte@EmpathHealth.org.
Support EPIC’s vision for a Sexual Health Clinic with one of the following gift opportunities in your name or in the name of someone you would like to honor. Fill-out the form below to support this project now.
Sexual Health Center Exclusive Naming Rights
Sexual Health and Wellness Building
EPIC Mobile Testing Units (Currently 1; Plans for 3)
Sexual Health Center Lobby
Sexual Health Center Welcome Center Entrance
Sexual Health Center Check-In
Exam Rooms (2)
Lab, Break Room, Offices (2)
$5,000 - $15,000
Recognition as a Visionary Supporter in the Lobby
Services will include:
- STI testing and treatment
- Pregnancy testing and referral
- Birth control and prophylactics
- PrEP (Pre-Exposure Prophylaxis) and PEP (Post-Exposure Prophylaxis) education and medications
- Educational services and workshops on safer sex and LGBTQ+ health
- Two exam rooms with lab capabilities so clients don’t have to change rooms
- Private meeting space
- Free resources including HIV testing, sexual health supplies and educational sexual health programs
- Medical staff well versed in diagnosis and treatment of HIV and STIs
- Private meetings with our “Sexpert” on sexual decision making, safer sex and contraceptive choices
- Specialized medical referrals such as gynecology and urology.