Connecting to Care
Many people need assistance managing their health and life with HIV. Our medical case management programs and supportive services link clients to a wide range of health care and support resources in the community. We want our clients to have continued access to care, adhere to medical treatment, improve health and maintain a stable environment.
As a client, you will be assigned your own case manager who will work together with you on a comprehensive needs assessment, a personalized service plan and the coordination of services, including medical, pharmacy, housing, financial assistance, legal, mental health, substance abuse treatment, public benefits, insurance, food, personal care, transportation, employment and education. Assistance from bilingual Spanish-speaking case managers is available.
Medical Case Management Programs include:
- Ryan White Medical Case Management
- Project AIDS Care (PAC) Waiver Case Management
- Florida Family AIDS Network (FFAN) Case Management
- Conduct an assessment of client and family service needs and support systems
- Identify and eliminate barriers to care
- Develop an individualized service plan
- Advise and assist with access to services
- Counsel on medical treatment adherence
- Coordinate and follow up with medical care