Make a Difference
EPIC, a member of Empath Health, is honored to serve everyone in our Tampa Bay area in need of HIV services and support. Every year, we help meet the growing needs of the many adults, children and families infected or affected by HIV/AIDS, provide free testing and deliver prevention and education programs.
As a community nonprofit, we are supported by the Suncoast Hospice Foundation, which helps raise funds for the care services of Empath Health member organizations. Through the community’s generous giving to the foundation, we are able to continue our mission. With your donation today, you will directly help improve someone’s or a family’s life. What better gift is there? Thank you for your compassion and support.
All donations are tax deductible and receipts are provided. Make a donation online or mail your check payable to: EPIC, 5771 Roosevelt Blvd., Clearwater, FL 33760.
Drop off items at any of our locations. Hours vary per location. For pick-ups of large donations, call us in Pinellas County at (727) 328-3260 or in Hillsborough County at (813) 237-3066.
Ways to Give
- Online or mailed donations
- Event sponsorships, registrations or donations
- Alfred T. May and Fred B. Sieber Pantries (food, personal care products, grocery gift cards or cash gifts)
- Brighter Seasons for Children Program (children’s gifts, food and cash gifts for the holidays or back-to-school backpacks and supplies)
- Francis House Campus (grocery gift cards and supplies for meals, bottled waters, pharmacy gift cards for assistance with medical co-pays, stackable chairs, entertainment equipment, gift baskets for fundraisers)
- Naming opportunities
- Commemorative gift plaques
- Corporate sponsorships
- AmazonSmile donation
- Memorial bells
- Tribute, planned and capital