Your Experts in HIV Care, Support and Prevention
EPIC (Empath Partners in Care) is a member of Empath Health, a nonprofit integrated network of care supporting those challenged by chronic and advanced illness in the Tampa Bay region. EPIC’s purpose is to improve the lives of individuals, families and communities, regardless of HIV status, gender or sexual identity, by addressing the social determinants of health.
Our organization brings together the nearly 60 years of combined HIV services experience of ASAP (AIDS Service Association of Pinellas) and Francis House of Tampa. We provide comprehensive, wrap-around services for people living with HIV throughout Tampa Bay.
A wide variety of medical care, counseling, support and prevention services are offered at our ASAP and Francis House campuses and other locations in Hillsborough and Pinellas counties. We aim to provide seamless care and support that helps our clients stay healthy, housed and in care. We also provide HIV/STI testing and education in the community, support for LGBTQ elders, and assistance for people experiencing or at-risk of homelessness.
• EPIC St. Pete Campus 3050 1st Ave. S. St. Petersburg, FL 33712
• EPIC Sexual Health Center 300 49th Street South, St. Petersburg, FL 33707
• EPIC Clearwater 5771 Roosevelt Blvd., Clearwater, FL. 33760
• EPIC Tampa 4600 N Habana Ave., Suite 15 Tampa, FL 33614
• EPIC Tampa Campus 4703 N. Florida Ave. Tampa FL 33603