According to the CDC Latinos make up 23% of HIV cases. InfoMás speaks with EPIC (Empath Partners in Care) Medical Case Supervisor Galo Cruz regarding barriers Latinos face and how EPIC can help. Watch video.
Follow Us On Instagram
- EPIC’s Dining Out For Life helps fuel support for St. Petersburg restaurants in need
- Keayea Lee, Prevention Outreach Coordinator talks with WFLA about EPIC’s free at-home HIV testing.
- HIV Testing at Home
- Finding the Facts on HIV
- Florida organizations, officials mark four years since Pulse
- EPIC hosts drive-in film fundraiser
- EPIC’s Keayea Lee Appears on Bloom TV to talk about National Condom Month
- Making an Impact in Care
- Residents Invited To Dine Out April 11 To Fight AIDS
- Local Dining Out for Life Set for April 11