Denver designer Armando “Mondo” Guerra first made a splash with TV audiences in the eighth season of Lifetime’s Project Runway. Guerra not only wowed with his stylish designs but also with his openness and honesty as he revealed he was HIV-positive on the show. Read how he became an ambassador for Dining Out for Life in this Watermark story.
Follow Us On Instagram
- EPIC’s Dining Out For Life helps fuel support for St. Petersburg restaurants in need
- Keayea Lee, Prevention Outreach Coordinator talks with WFLA about EPIC’s free at-home HIV testing.
- HIV Testing at Home
- Finding the Facts on HIV
- Florida organizations, officials mark four years since Pulse
- EPIC hosts drive-in film fundraiser
- EPIC’s Keayea Lee Appears on Bloom TV to talk about National Condom Month
- Making an Impact in Care
- Residents Invited To Dine Out April 11 To Fight AIDS
- Local Dining Out for Life Set for April 11