Enrolling is Easy
We are here if you need care and support or would like to get tested. To schedule your first appointment for enrollment in our medical case management programs and supportive services, call us in Pinellas County at (727) 328-3260 or Hillsborough County at (813) 237-3066. Appointments are not necessary for testing.
In your first appointment, we will discuss your situation and needs and help you get started with the services that you qualify for. Please bring the required documentation to determine or re-determine the Florida Department of Health Notice of Eligibility for Ryan White-funded programs. Your services are determined based on if you are newly diagnosed, relocated, returning to care, in immediate need for medications and other factors.
- Proof of address (photo IDs will not be accepted)
- Proof of income for yourself and anyone living and sharing finances with you
- Proof of insurance (card)
- Proof of primary care
- Proof of food stamps (if you receive them)
If you have not previously been determined eligible, please bring the documents above and below.
- Photo ID
- Social Security card
- Proof of HIV status – lab work indicating a detectable viral load, Western Blot or Elisa