Ann Nash, 73, was diagnosed with HIV nearly three decades ago. For the last decade, she has dedicated her heart, time and talent volunteering at EPIC (Empath Partners in Care‘s) Francis House campus. She cooks and serves food to those with HIV and shares her inspirational story while supporting those in need.
Follow Us On Instagram
- EPIC’s Dining Out For Life helps fuel support for St. Petersburg restaurants in need
- Keayea Lee, Prevention Outreach Coordinator talks with WFLA about EPIC’s free at-home HIV testing.
- HIV Testing at Home
- Finding the Facts on HIV
- Florida organizations, officials mark four years since Pulse
- EPIC hosts drive-in film fundraiser
- EPIC’s Keayea Lee Appears on Bloom TV to talk about National Condom Month
- Making an Impact in Care
- Residents Invited To Dine Out April 11 To Fight AIDS
- Local Dining Out for Life Set for April 11