For more than a decade, Ann Nash served up meals to HIV and AIDS patients at the EPIC Francis House campus in Tampa. She found her way there as a volunteer after receiving a crushing medical blow. Ann was diagnosed with HIV in 1989. Learn how she has dedicated her life to helping others cope and live happy, healthy lives in this WFLA story.
Follow Us On Instagram
- Dining Out for Life Tampa Bay marks 16th year – Watermark Online
- Empath Partners in Care announces new sexual health center – Watermark
- Women and HIV – Bloom Television
- EPIC’s Executive Director Joy Winheim Talks to Bloom TV
- EPIC’s Dining Out For Life helps fuel support for St. Petersburg restaurants in need
- Keayea Lee, Prevention Outreach Coordinator talks with WFLA about EPIC’s free at-home HIV testing.
- HIV Testing at Home
- Finding the Facts on HIV
- Florida organizations, officials mark four years since Pulse
- EPIC hosts drive-in film fundraiser