73-year-old Ann Nash has been living HIV-positive for decades. While she says it’s no longer a death sentence, Nash tells 10News that young people, especially, need to take it more seriously. While Ann couldn’t protect herself, she’s urging others to and working with HIV and AIDS clients at Francis House in Tampa. Watch the full story.
Follow Us On Instagram
- Dining Out for Life Tampa Bay marks 16th year – Watermark Online
- Empath Partners in Care announces new sexual health center – Watermark
- Women and HIV – Bloom Television
- EPIC’s Executive Director Joy Winheim Talks to Bloom TV
- EPIC’s Dining Out For Life helps fuel support for St. Petersburg restaurants in need
- Keayea Lee, Prevention Outreach Coordinator talks with WFLA about EPIC’s free at-home HIV testing.
- HIV Testing at Home
- Finding the Facts on HIV
- Florida organizations, officials mark four years since Pulse
- EPIC hosts drive-in film fundraiser