Local artist Ryan Young created a series of handmade dresses using condoms to raise awareness about our HIV services and the stigma associated with HIV. He conceptualized each dress after discussing the fight against HIV and AIDS with those personally impacted. We’re so happy his great work is being featured.
Follow Us On Instagram
- EPIC’s Dining Out For Life helps fuel support for St. Petersburg restaurants in need
- Keayea Lee, Prevention Outreach Coordinator talks with WFLA about EPIC’s free at-home HIV testing.
- HIV Testing at Home
- Finding the Facts on HIV
- Florida organizations, officials mark four years since Pulse
- EPIC hosts drive-in film fundraiser
- EPIC’s Keayea Lee Appears on Bloom TV to talk about National Condom Month
- Making an Impact in Care
- Residents Invited To Dine Out April 11 To Fight AIDS
- Local Dining Out for Life Set for April 11