ASAP (AIDS Service Association of Pinellas, Inc) and Francis House announced their intent to merge August 9. Under a new, yet unnamed entity, this merger will create the largest HIV services provider in the Tampa Bay area. Together both organizations serve about 10,000 people in the community. Current clients can expect to continue to receive the same high quality and compassionate care.
Follow Us On Instagram
- Dining Out for Life Tampa Bay marks 16th year – Watermark Online
- Empath Partners in Care announces new sexual health center – Watermark
- Women and HIV – Bloom Television
- EPIC’s Executive Director Joy Winheim Talks to Bloom TV
- EPIC’s Dining Out For Life helps fuel support for St. Petersburg restaurants in need
- Keayea Lee, Prevention Outreach Coordinator talks with WFLA about EPIC’s free at-home HIV testing.
- HIV Testing at Home
- Finding the Facts on HIV
- Florida organizations, officials mark four years since Pulse
- EPIC hosts drive-in film fundraiser