Empath Partners in Care, a member of Empath Health, was formed by a recent merger of the AIDS Service Association of Pinellas and Francis House and has named new executives to its new leadership team. View coverage on Tampa Bay Times website.
Follow Us On Instagram
- Dining Out for Life Tampa Bay marks 16th year – Watermark Online
- Empath Partners in Care announces new sexual health center – Watermark
- Women and HIV – Bloom Television
- EPIC’s Executive Director Joy Winheim Talks to Bloom TV
- EPIC’s Dining Out For Life helps fuel support for St. Petersburg restaurants in need
- Keayea Lee, Prevention Outreach Coordinator talks with WFLA about EPIC’s free at-home HIV testing.
- HIV Testing at Home
- Finding the Facts on HIV
- Florida organizations, officials mark four years since Pulse
- EPIC hosts drive-in film fundraiser