Pharmacists play an integral role in the drug treatment adherence for those who have chronic illnesses including HIV/AIDS. Director of the Empath Health Pharmacy, Aaron Rigali, PharmD, discussed with the Pharmacy Times the various ways pharmacists can help boost patient adherence to HIV medications.
Follow Us On Instagram
- EPIC’s Dining Out For Life helps fuel support for St. Petersburg restaurants in need
- Keayea Lee, Prevention Outreach Coordinator talks with WFLA about EPIC’s free at-home HIV testing.
- HIV Testing at Home
- Finding the Facts on HIV
- Florida organizations, officials mark four years since Pulse
- EPIC hosts drive-in film fundraiser
- EPIC’s Keayea Lee Appears on Bloom TV to talk about National Condom Month
- Making an Impact in Care
- Residents Invited To Dine Out April 11 To Fight AIDS
- Local Dining Out for Life Set for April 11